Wednesday 9 November 2016

CLARINS INSTANT LIGHT LIP COMFORT OIL



I love a good moisturising and repairing lip product.  Claris Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil is the latest lip product I have been testing out for the past 3-4 months.

At first, I have to say I wasn't sure about the thick and sticky texture of it - my lips definitely felt like there was a thick coat of lip balm/ oil  in this case, coating them.  I wouldn't recommend it to be used as a lip base (for those who have dry lips) before applying your usual lip product.  As the lip oil does take its time to be absorbed by the lips.  To say that it is an 'oil' it is slightly misleading as it doesn't feel 'oily' but it certainly feels very thick and giving your lips a bit of repair for dryness and choppiness.





I like that it's not scented at all so it doesn't feel funky whilst it sits on the surface of the lips.  I would strongly recommend that you apply it as the last step of your skincare routine at night.  Slather this generously on the lips and go to bed.  You definitely would wake up with some pretty smooth-textured lips.  Whilst it does feel slightly tacky/ sticky, the product doesn't transfer onto your bed sheets or what have you.  Because it's so thick you don't need too much product in one go, a little certainly goes a long way.  You can definitely wear it during the day, but on its own is key.  It gives a naturally glossy finish, too.  Perfect for the Autumn and Winter months.

I didn't like it as much as first but I gradually find my way to use it.

Definitely use it at night and hopefully you can see the results you are after the next day.

2 comments: