Saturday 13 February 2016

VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE SPRAY MOISTURISER





When it comes to moisturising my skin, I must be the laziest person in the world.  I let my body skin go so dry that it cracks like a completely dehydrated and draught piece of land look alike before paying any attention to it whatsoever.

This year (well from late last year), I decided to do something positive about it.  I bought a bottle of the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser in the hope that it will make life easier when it comes to moisturising my body.  I remember using it in the past but don't recall any impressions from it so I thought I should give this a go.

It sounds like a lazy-person saviour but it isn't quite there yet.  At first I thought I could just spray this onto my skin then that is, meaning - spray and go, no rubbing required then this still would get absorbed by my skin.  Nope, things don't get this straight forward.  Once sprayed onto the skin, it forms this thin layer of white foam then you have to smear it equally over your body. It's a bit disappointing though for me to learn that it's not a one-step-fits-all product. The formulation of the spray is very easily absorbed by the skin and doesn't not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily which is very nice. However you do need to be careful when spraying as if you have sprayed it on the floor and not wipe clean it properly it makes the floor very slippery.

I don't think I would repurchase it once this is finished. Until I have changed my mind in the future about moisturising my body, I think I might leave them until they are cracked. Sorry I know it's gross but that's just me with body moisturising.

1 comment:

  1. No worry. Very soon (if not already) the humidity will be extra high no need body moisturiser...

    ReplyDelete