Thursday 16 July 2015

THAT SPF THOUGH....




I'll just cut it short and make a clear - this summer I'm experiencing in Hong Kong is horrible!  It's not the type of summer I'm used to - cold and chilly!

The sun shines everyday and it is S-T-R-O-N-G.  There isn't a day I would go out without slathering my face with SPF protection.

Recently, a friend of mine recommended me to use Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+.  A dermatologist told her that Bioderma is a trusted brand by professional, and the SPF product provides the most stable SPF protection that it claims.  I've been using it for a week or so and I have mixed reviews about it.

I don't question about the SPF protection side of it, however because of its such great recommendation by dermatologist, I do instantly feel my face is protected from the strong sunlight and UV light or what have you.  The texture of the cream is quite a rich one, when I say 'cream' it really is a 'cream' formulation, so imagine that in your mind.  It's very easily blended with the skin, however it doesn't feel that it's absorbed as quickly as other SPF products I have used.  It does feel rather tacky after application to the face.  However, as the day goes on, my face doesn't feel greasy or oily at all which is strange when the formulation is that creamy despite its exposure to such hot and humid climate, so a real thumbs up for this one.  

It doesn't leave any white mask on the face either and works great as a makeup base.  I have had no problem applying makeup on top of it.

I'm definitely going to continue using it and I can just see how this would become a staple product in my beauty stash in the summer.

What SPF product(s) do you use?  If you want to know what other SPF products I use, you can click here to have a nose around!


No comments:

Post a Comment