Wednesday 11 February 2015

MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE NAIL POLISH





Do you own over 20 nail polishes, or own every colour that is known to human?  But sometimes you just don't know which colour to wear, you know that feeling?

There is ONE nail colour that I just cannot get enough, or would always go back to. It's one trusted, never fails me type of nail polish- #828 Flashing Lilac by L'Oreal. It's a fuschia purple shade that, in my opinion goes with any outfits or brightens up any dull appearance. It makes my nails appear much better than they look. It's elegant yet a very playful colour.

The brush is a flat brush which is fantastic for applications. The formula is just about the right consistency, one or two coats is entirely up to your liking.

This is my all time favourite nail polish/ colour. What's yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment