Monday 17 November 2014

Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar 2014





This year, I've decided to make Christmas a special one, therefore I've spoiled myself by buying Liberty's Beauty Advent Calendar 2014!

I've never owned one myself, not even a chocolatey one. So this one I bought is hugely exciting!

From 1 Dec, I'm going to be blogging everyday (woo very brave of me I think!) by opening one of these drawers then sharing with you what is inside!

If you are still shopping around for a special Advent Calendar for this year, you may be interested in getting this!

Have you ever owned an advent calendar before? 

I'm getting excited for Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your daily unveiling! I am still debating whether to pick up an advent calendar this year. Congratulations on being a mother now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a rather exciting thing to purchase, and a very special one, too. Counting down towards christmas has never been that exciting!

      Delete