Tuesday 4 February 2014

My untouchable beauty wish list!


Oh dear, very itchy!  Not talking about that, I'm talking about itching to shop in Space NK!  For those of you who are less familiar with the UK beauty scenery, Space NK is a beauty apothecary store which stocks up on the highest quality of makeup, skincare and haircare brands from all over the world.  It's definitely one of the most interesting beauty chained stores in the world.  If you can't visit a Space NK store physically yet, perhaps you should check out its website to see what makes you tick - they do international delivery to most of the countries in the world..... dangerous alert to your purse!  Ooops!

There has been quite a few exciting new launches recently from two of my favourite brands, Hourglass and Eve Lom.  Living in Hong Kong means I miss out on all the hourglass good stuff, although Eve Lom is available here, EL's latest launch on makeup are somewhat a distant dream to me for the time being.

As a blusher junkie, hourglass' latest invention Ambient Lighting Blush £28, looks absolutely lush - I really want to get my hands on those.  I own its Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light.  I bought it because it's a cult product but as I started to exploring using it I liked it more and more.  Ambient Lighting Blush is the blusher version of the Ambient Lighting Powder.  It is available in 6 shades and I love that their names correspond with the Ambient Lighting Powder, such as Dim Light vs Dim Infusion.  Perhaps you can colour match your blusher with the lighting powder?  I know I'm vain like that!

Eve Lom made her name of her amazing skincare range, of which the Cleansing Balm is a real hit and has been known as the best facial cleansing product in the world of all times.  I'm yet to try it purely because of the price tag.  But when I found that that EL has launched an exciting range of makeup base products - I can almost guarantee to myself that I would try something from it.

I have my eyes on 3 products:

Brilliant Cover Concealer - £30, available in 6 shades, contains SPF 15. 


Radiance Perfected Tinted Moisturiser £48, available in an amazingly 12 shades, contains SPF 15.

I'm a firm believer in spending a little more on base products, they are the layers that you slap on first and are closest to your natural skin, it's got to be right so that it sets a good and flawless foundation to your face.

All of these products are available on a pre-order only basis - what are you still waiting for?  Go into the shops, or have a look on its website.

Have you pre-ordered yet?  What have you got your eyes on?





No comments:

Post a Comment