Saturday 8 February 2014

A special hand-held mirror set


We are still in the Chinese New Year period and we are still being extra nice and bringing lots of happiness and goodies to each other.

I recently received a very special Chinese New Year's gift: a set of very beautiful vintage look-alike hand held mirror and a comb.

When I opened the box I almost screamed because of how amazing this girlie mirror set looks! 


This gift is brought back fr the Yunnan province in China, so indeed a very unique present! I love the purple flower on the back of the mirror and the bronze-steel material which gives a real vintagy feel.

I'm loving my new hand held mirror!

Have you received any special gifts recently? Perhaps I've given you a little idea on Valentine's gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment