Monday 6 January 2014

Nail Collection Episode 7: Barry M Nail Paint

From left to right
313 Dusky Mauve, 12 Greenberry, 341 Cappuccino, 338 Silver Multi Glitter
All priced at £2.99 apart from Greenbury at £3.90
I'm sure a lot of you have tried Barry M nail polishes one way or the other.  There hasn't been one single bad thing I have heard about Barry M nail polishes.  I first came across Barry M nails at least a good 4-5 years ago I think.  I remember they started off having a counter in the middle of ground floor in Topshop, Oxford Street.  I was mesmerised by the range of colour Barry M does, as well as the price - I think it cost under £2.99 back in those days.  With inflation and economic crisis all those complicated business - prices haven't changed that much.  The formula and the colour ranges have gone stronger and better which I remain impressed and it's definitely my favourite nail polishes all time!

These are not my only nail polishes from Barry M but over the years I've used up so many bottles and these are what's left now - time to stock up on more colour perhaps?


The one which stands out the most undoubtedly would be the bright mint green colour (Greenberry) and it is from the Gelly Hi Shine line.  It comes in 13 different colours.  I think between me and my sister we own about half of the colours in this line.  It looks extremely bright on my nails so when I don't feel I want to make a statement, I would use it for my toenails!

The other three colours look so natural on my nails, even though 313 Dusky Mauve and 341 Cappuccino are more of a darker shade.  The give a more sophisticated look.  I particularly like Dusky Mauve, whilst it's a Taupe/Dark Brown shade there is a metallic purple/silver colour running through it making this a very special colour.  I get compliment every time when I wear it and no one believes it is from Barry M and it is an inexpensive product, too.  338 Silver Multi Glitter is a fantastic multi-purpose nail polish for wearing it on its own, on top of another nail colour or wearing it on your ring fingers whilst the rest of the nails wear a different colour.

Have you tried any Barry M nail paint?  What's your favourite?  

No comments:

Post a Comment