Tuesday 10 December 2013

Top 3 powder blushers


I am a total blusher junkie - I love blusher more than any other beauty products in the beauty world.  I don't know about you but when I apply blusher on my cheeks everyday, I feel that it adds to the finishing touch to any makeup look.  I love how they make my look complete, I love how wide a colour range cheek products have; more importantly, I love collecting every single blusher by every single makeup brand.  I'm working on it.

I have just way to many blushers, so to do a blogpost to feature every single one of them isn't a sensible one. I also don't want to bore you to death!  So, I decided to do two posts to feature my top 3 powder blushers and another of my favourite 3 cream blushers.


First up, Chantecaille Coral Reef Palette.  Chanetecaille products are insanely expensive, it's a fact.  But more to the point their products really are amazing.  When it comes to knowing how to create or bring out the best of the features from any woman's face, they know exactly how to do it.


Next up, one of my latest addition to my already overflowing blushers’ collection is by Charlotte Tilbury.  For those who live outside of the UK or are unfamiliar with Charlotte, she is one of the top makeup artists in the UK.  Charlotte is renowned for her rock chic and feline cat-flick eyeliner look.  I had the pleasure to meet with her back in early September 2013 when she first launched her makeup range in Selfridges.


I picked up her very special Cheek to Chic blusher and I have the colour Love is the drug (Yeah rock and roll never dies!!!!)  You can basically use this blusher in 3-way – swirl the outer circle for a more natural look, or if you are looking for a more cheeky finish to your total makeup look, you can rely on the inner circle to pop the apple of your cheeks.  You can also combine the two (swirl & pop) to intensify your look for special occasions or in the evenings.

Finally, a cheek product which I have been longing for absolutely ages which is currently not available in the UK.  Rumour has it though it will land itself in the British High Street from across the pond in Spring 2014.  Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush by Physicians Formula, I picked up in Paris a few months ago.  I went absolutely mental when I saw a whole counter of Physicians Formula before my very eye. 


First of all I love the pop of pink packaging, it is so sweet, so girly!  The cheek palette itself is full of heart shapes embossed on the surface.  It truly has made me a very happy girl whenever I apply this blusher on my cheeks, ‘wink’ and ‘smile’!  Inside this compact cheek product, it has a second compartment where it has a very cute little pink brush.  It isn’t the best brush in the world but it is enough to brush on if you are on the go or when you are travelling.


The colour pay off is quite subtle, and not as bright pink as it looks on the pan.  However it is so it gives such a natural blush finish to your face.  I loved it!

Have you used any of these cheek products before?  What’s your favourite powder blushers?

No comments:

Post a Comment