Saturday 14 December 2013

Top 3 cream blusher


How do you like to colour in your cheeks every morning?  I get very excited about what cheek product to wear every day.  If you haven't caught up with my Top 3 Powder Blusher, you don't know what you have missed!

Today, I want to share with you my Top 3 cream blusher.  I'm slowly growing my love towards cream cheek products.  Reason being I'm not entirely sure if they are my favourite blushers type.  I find blusher should be in powder form.  The logic is a bit similar to my trust is on liquid foundation, rather than on powder form.  Blusher should be powder, be it loose or on the pan.  

But for today, let's forget about my weird rationale on cream blusher; I still have my top 3 that I have enjoyed using and still am loving them.


Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush won my heart in the drugstore cream blusher category.  I think it is a dupe for Diorblush Cheek Cream.  A fraction of the price of the luxury Diorblush, Revlon offers a long-lasting bright pink colour to your cheeks.  It is quite a creamy texture but within it you can feel that it hydrates your skin, especially good for those dry-skinned girl, like myself.  I normally use my fingertips to blend into my skin which can be done so easily but sometimes when I can spend a bit more time on my makeup, Real Techniques Stippling brush is my best companion when it comes to applying cream blusher.


When it comes to cream blusher, I think Jouer definitely delivers.  Jouer doesn't have fancy packaging but instead, they are functional, honest and gives the best quality and performance.  Inside this little brown square comes a slightly darker shade of coral cream blush.  It is actually a Cheek & Lip Tint but I've only been using it as a cheek tint rather than for my lips as I found it a little unhygienic and would try anything to avoid blemishes to cause at all cost.  Anyway, back to this little box of tint, it tints your skin but allows you to have enough to blend it away in your cheeks to perfection.  Unlike other liquid tint by other brands, this is very easy to blend because of its creamy texture.  It is also because it is a tint, it stays put extremely outstandingly.  


I fell into the Chanel's trap again so when I bought this Le Blush Creme De Chanel Cream Blush (in the shade of Inspiration), I wasn't expecting anything at all.  It was purely to satisfy my desire to own one Chanel cream blush when it was first launched a few months ago, and dreaming of transforming into a Chanel kinda gal once I have this put on my cheeks.


Perhaps the philosophy is that when you least expect something to happen, it would surprise you.  This Chanel cream blush surprised me in a really pleasant way.  It gave one of the most natural pinky finish to my cheeks, and the creamy texture is so easy to blend and works especially well with fingers rather than with a brush. It also manages to stay put for a rather reasonable amount of time.  Thank you, Chanel for fulfilling my dream to own you and to actually enjoy using your cream blush.

Do you feel the same way as me, blushers are meant to be in powder form?  What's your favourite cream blush?


No comments:

Post a Comment