Wednesday 13 November 2013

Nail polish by Burberry


Meet Burberry nail polish (No.104 Stone), HK$180. It has taken a rather long while for it to make its way to Hong Kong.

As soon as I saw it became available on the website, I dashed out of the door; literally, to buy it. 


There were only 3 colours available in the shop. A pitch black (poppy black), a burgundy red (oxblood) and this nude shade I bought.  However on the website it presented many more shades.... perhaps some are available online only or are waiting to be launched in store?


The packaging is absolutely lush! It's got a light metal cap with the signature Burberry design printed on it. It looks very high end. 

The application is very user friendly, a lot better than other high end nail polish. 

The brush is a flat one, together with the rich and creamy formula, you get a gel-like finish. You do, however need 2 coats to get a more opaque finish. I also noticed that it doesn't smell too strong of alcohol once you open the bottle which makes you feel that you are damaging your nails too much.... 


The colour pay off looks very high end and it flatters my hands. It's definitely suitable to wear all year round.

I seem to be collecting every shade of nude/ beige these days. Something about nude shade which makes an outfit more chic!

This Burberry nail polish reminds me of Revlon Cool Beige, you can view here to re-live the memory of my love for beige/ nude nail colours.


Is it a dupe or is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment