Monday 14 October 2013

You can totally take the eyes off with.....



The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (£8) or you can get it at a slightly more expensive price at HK$139 if you live in Hong Kong.  'I wanna scream and shout and let it all out', this is an amazing product.

I like products which are effective, efficient and trouble free, most important of all; reasonably priced.  This makeup remover has ticked all these boxes.

This makeup remover is designed for removing eye makeup, and is something you would expect to see, a bi-layer oil and water mixed product.


Something I have tried which is similar in the past which also amazed me was Clinique's Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips.  It is one of the best ones in the market in my opinion.  If comparing the prices, the Body Shop's one is definitely the winner, for £8 you get 150ml but with the Clinique's one it will set you back for £17 but only for 125ml; double the price but less product you are getting.


However much makeup I have on the day, this makeup remover can easily take all the most waterproof eye makeup you have got on.  Soak a small amount of these onto cotton pads, cover your eyelids and gently massage it into your eyes for just a few seconds, voila - all the yuckiness and gunk are transferred onto the cotton pads.  Make sure you use a proper cleanser to clean your face, too.  This good stuff doesn't sting my eyes at all, it is very gentle in formula.  It also has a very mild floral scent (must be camomile!) which is always a bonus!  I have sensitive skin and have been using this for over a month now, it didn't cause any irritation to my skin.

I can't take my eyes off this product and will most certainly repurchase, and recommend this to the world!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Clinique's TTDF! I am on my 3rd or 4th bottle and it is the one make-up remover that I could always count on. I usually pick mine up when I visit the US, which is a little more reasonably priced at $18 USD for 125mL. Have you tried the cleansing balm version?

    I have never tried TBS's removers, but your comparison to TTDF made me curious! I am adding it to my shopping list once I finish my current army of cleansing oils and removers. Have you tried the gentle version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on Clinique's TTDF it really is amazing, works like magic. I did find this body shop one works as good as TTDF if not better. Now that I'm in HK, I can't let myself buy the body shop one because it's 30% more expensive. I have stocked up on the L'Oreal micellar water so I'm using that at the moment which I also really enjoy using.

      Delete