Saturday 14 September 2013

Relocation, Relocation!




Hello peeps

A very big juicy hello all the way from Hong Kong!

Nope, I'm not on yet another holiday, I have been relocated to Hong Kong to join my husband who has been working here for 1.5 years.

I want to thank you for all you lovely people who have been following my blog since its launch in April this year.  For those who is reading this for the first time, welcome.

Relocation to Hong Kong will not discontinue myself from blogging, I look forward to sharing with all of you my new findings and thoughts on the beauty world here - compare and contrast!

Before I venture out to the likes of Sasa and Bonjour (Hong Kong Sephora), Mannings and Watsons (Superdrugs, Boots, CVS or Ute for those of you who are less familiar), and other small independent beauty stores in Hong Kong; normal postings of blog will remain as regularly as possible.  Let me tell you a little secret, I am normally a highly organised person, so I do have quite a few pieces of blogs sitting in my draft folders waiting to show their faces!

Thank you for bearing with me in the transition period!

Love to all
beautyorbread/ Cynthy

No comments:

Post a Comment