Thursday 5 September 2013

Pinkie Promise


My favourite colour used to be blue when I was little, then purple/ violet has taken over my life.  However pink still plays a big part in my life that I found myself wearing pink every now and then.  Here's only a small makeup collection of the pinks I have.  Forget about purple and burgundy colour for Autumn, let's take a moment to appreciate these beautiful pink colours.


Pinkie Promise's Run-down:

Bourjois Je T'Aime Powder Blush in #34 Golden Rose
Bourjois Cream Blush in #3 Rose Tender
Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in #050 Live Pink
EOS lip balm
innisfree in #49 shimmery pink (From Seoul)
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in #025 Socialite
L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash in #101 Lolita

What about you?  What's your pinkie promise?

No comments:

Post a Comment