Thursday 6 June 2013

New In: Sleek blush by 3 Candy Collection Limited Edition





I absolutely adore Sleek's blushers, they are super pigmented, easy to blend and come in the widest range of the prettiest colour ever. It is also highly affordable and of great quality at the same time.

When I found out about they have recently launched a limited edition of the blush by 3 Candy Collection (#872 Sweet Cheeks), I had to hunt them down ASAP

Without much difficulties this time, I found them in the Superdrug at Marble Arch for £9.99 each.


In this cheek palette, it contains one cream blush (Cupcake) and two powder blush colours (Dolly Mix and Candy Floss). The names are so girly and adorable!


Cupcake is a bright pink colour which a light hand is definitely required to apply but they are so easy to blend even with fingers.

I adore Dolly Mix, it is a matte rosy pale pink which is great for a day make up look in the summer. 

Finally Candy Floss is happy and cheerful combo of coral with a pink undertone, there's also these very fine pink glitter in it which adds glamour to your total evening look.



I cannot wait to be using this all the time and can foresee them becoming my staple cheek colours!

You can pick these up at Superdrug! You'd better be quick though as I'm sure it's very popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment