Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Nail Polish Collection

Nails, nails, nails!  I am so excited about this post because it is all about nail polish!  I am going to spend the next few months posting about different categories of the nail colours that I own.

First of all, this is an overview of ALL the nail colours I have so far (since taking these pictures, I have recruited a few more to the family!)

I consider nail polish as one of the most 'guilt-free' beauty products that in my beauty products collection.  OK, apart from some brands which ARE expensive but mostly they are pretty inexpensive.

Here we go, here's a glance of all the nail colours I own....
This is all the nail colours I have!

Here's another closer look to my collection....

Many of the colours are quite similar though!

I am planning to do a series of review of my nail polish collection by brands and by colours.  So, for you all nail polish lovers out there, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment